Martial Arts has never been a hobby for Master Lee, it is his life’s mission with over 30 years of experience. He has traveled the world and has gained “international recognition and awards”. His mission includes improving lives both mentally and physically. He has experienced the honor of receiving The Presidential Award.
- Provide the highest quality martial art instruction.
- Empower our students with valuable skills for daily life.
- Contribute to a safe and peaceful community.
Our Martial Arts Instructors Make the Difference
Our staff knows the impact a good teacher can have on a student. Our instructors are patient and enthusiastic, and teach with a perfect blend of discipline and fun. Most of all, our instructors have been trained in the correct techniques of Tae Kwon Do. They are skilled professionals.
"We love all of the instructors. They are kind, generous, and show so much love. They also are awesome with the kids. They answer any questions that we have. Lots of respect all around." ~Stephaine Stoops
Many of our students aspire to become Master Lee Instructors.
We also have a low student-to-teacher ratio, so that every student receives the personal attention they need. At YONG IN Master Lee’s Taekwondo, our instructors are dedicated to helping all students achieve their best.
MASTER LEE’S EXPERIENCE
- 1996 Tae Kwon Do Instructor in Cairns, Australia
- 1998 Master Instructor in T-USA Martial Arts in Lemont, IL
- 2000 Master Instructor in T-FORCE Martial Arts in Oswego, IL
- 2008 Presidential Award by President of The United State
- 7th Black Belt Tae Kwon Do by WTF (World Tae Kwon Do Federation)
- 4th Black Belt Hap Ki Do by KHF (Korean Hap Ki Do Federation
- 4th Black Belt Kum Do by AKA (American Kum Do Association)
- 1998 B.A. Tae Kwon Do & Physical Education in YONG IN University (LINK)
Yong In University is a private university located in Samga-dong, Choin-gu, Yongin-shi, Kyonggi Province, Korea. It was founded in 1953 under the slogan of… “Be the one who contributes to society through moral cultivation.”